OK Adventist young man, you’ve had it up to here with feminism in the local church. The most obvious answer to you is to bail out on the church altogether and you will get away from feminism. Sorry to disappoint you but feminism is every where. I’m going to mirror a post from http://www.antifeministtech.info/every-religion-and-atheism-is-getting-feminized/ which claims you can’t even go atheist or pagan without running into the clutches of feminism. For your easy reading I’ll mirror that post here.
Every religion and religious point of view out there is under attack from feminism and is in the process of being feminized. There are millions of examples of this happening in the Christian Church. Feminism has infected Judaism. Feminism is even in the process of infecting Islam. It isn’t just the religious that are under assault from feminism. The atheist community has the same problem as shown by elevatorgate. Every religious point of view including that of no religion is under attack from feminism and in various stages of being feminized. (The only exceptions might be obscure religions and sects of larger religions simply because they aren’t on the radar screen yet. They aren’t immune, but not worth the effort for feminism to invade right now.)
Because of this, it was no surprise to find out that the Wiccan/Pagan community has the same problem with feminist infection and being feminized:
For many years I was deeply involved with the Wiccan community, and was constantly faced with this particular notion over and over again. It has become so pervasive in the Pagan religious community that it is entirely invisible, and insidious. If you accept the notion that many of the world’s ills are due to “An imbalance favouring masculine spiritual energies” and that “the world is naturally re-balancing itself by giving voice and power to Feminine Energies,” any pain you feel as a Man is accepted as a natural and inevitable part of a natural cycle.
This idea wasn’t part of the religion I’d joined and been initiated into, but it became all-pervasive in it over the course of a couple of decades. Paganism stopped being about the acceptance of the inner and primal, and started to be about “Goddess spirituality.” This idea has rendered the whole pagan community unrecognizable from what it was in the 80s, in terms of practice, attitude, beliefs, and makeup.
By the time we got to the end of the 90s, books on “Wicca for Men” or “Paganism for Men” were entirely built around the notion that Men in our current age had a duty to serve the women around them, and really were about the best way to position yourself as a servant of The Goddess and her priestesses, while building contempt for Men who were still “holding back the change to a new era.”
My direct experience was usually one of exclusion. I wasn’t welcome in most covens and circles in my area because I was a man – or I was only welcome if I remained outside the ritual circle, or in a specifically subservient role, like guard of the ritual space entrance, in it.
Ultimately, I had to withdraw from Paganism for a long time, because it had become so unwelcoming, and so un-empathetic to the male participants.
Change a few words and this story could have been told by a Christian man, or a Jewish man, or a Muslim man, or a Hindu man, or even an atheist man. If there was any type of agnostic community, agnostic men would also be able to tell you the same story. Feminism destroys everything it touches so it’s no real surprise that every religion plus atheism has the same problem with being feminized.
This is very important because it tells us some vital facts:
- First, opposition to feminism and the MRM should not be an explicitly “Christian” movement like some people think. The problem is too pervasive for that, and it makes the false assumption that Christianity is somehow immune to being feminized (which is obviously not the case).
- Second, Islam will not save us. Islam is just a few decades behind the Christian Church in being feminized. By 2030 or so, Islam will sound exactly like Christian socons do now except with Arabic proper names.
- Third, feminism is not out to specifically destroy Christianity or religion in general. Feminism is wrecking all religions as much as Christianity. It is also wrecking atheism in the same way so it isn’t working for the benefit of atheism either.
- The Jews are definitely NOT responsible for feminism. If they were, feminism wouldn’t be in the process of destroying Judaism like it is. Clearly, feminism is not the service of the Jews.
- There is no religion or religious point of view that can provide a refuge from feminism, and this includes atheism. Any obscure religion or obscure sect of a religion will become a target if large numbers of men join it.
- Any anti-feminist movement needs to be inclusive of all religious points of view because every religious point of view is or will be under attack from feminism.
- If you’re a man searching for a spiritual path, there’s nothing good out there for you right now. Every religion, every spiritual path, and the atheist community is suffering from various levels of feminist control.
If you’re wondering what the religious landscape of the future will look like, what will probably happen is either religions that are currently obscure will become dominant or new religions will be created. (Atheism won’t be dominant since it is suffering from feminism just like religions are.) If you want something different to happen and want to save your religion or your atheism, then you must fight feminism. It is the only way.